Preventative Maintenance Technician
Do you like to manage your own day, work at customers’ sites, and manage your own success by achieving daily goals? This will be an exciting position for you!
We’re all about people
We are WA-2! Our business is water filtration systems and unbelievable tasting office coffee. Our mission is simple. Provide Western Canada with industry leading water filtration services and unbelievable tasting locally roasted coffee products with customer experience so good that our customers talk to their friends about us at our water coolers while drinking our coffee!
A day as a Preventative Maintenance Technician
- A company vehicle provided to be used to and from work
- Schedule of tasks are given with a daily target
- Map your day according to your task list
- Greet customers with a winning smile and attitude and provide great customer service in a face to face role.
- You will be changing the filters, cleaning the coolers, check the condition of the equipment, and test the water to ensure the highest quality water for consumption
- Each visit usually take 30 - 45 minutes
Complete paperwork and provide feedback on any anomalies during the customer visit in a accurate and timely fashion
- Thanking customers for their business and be an ambassador for WA-2! By sharing product and service information on site.
What you’ll bring to the table
Our growth is dependent on finding and retaining the team members who can work independently, identify opportunities and deliver exceptional service our customers expect. We’re looking for a Team member to service our water systems, while putting a smile on our customers face. The position is hands on and requires a person with a friendly personality who keeps their work area clean. Here is what somebody would say about you:
- Self starter and able to work unsupervised - A real ‘hands on’ type of person. Sitting at a desk all day is not for you
- Passionate about customer experience and understands how his/her interaction with the customer has a direct impact on how customers feel about WA-2!
- Loves change and is easily adaptable
- Fun to work with because he/she loves business and understands the importance of loyalty, trust, listening, self-confidence and setting goals to better myself and the world around me
- Able to manage specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence
- Above average attention to details, concerns for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time
- Has a strong sense of duty and discipline
- Strives to improve efficiency through repetition
- Independent problem solver
- A desire to win and be part of a winning team
- Excellent organization skills
Experience and Requirements
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Track record of executing tasks to a high level of accuracy
- Experience working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to build trust, engagement and confidence with leaders and team members
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record - you’ll be cruising with some WA-2! Wheels
- Job specific training will be provided
Positive attitude and energetic personality with an eagerness to learn new skills.
Do you want this job now?
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a base salary plus a company wide incentive program. Tell us why you are awesome and would be perfect for this role by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for applying and wish you the best of luck in your search for suitable employment. We will only respond to all suitable candidates.