The Pentek CBR2-10 water filter cartridge is a premium, high capacity model that reduces chlorine, taste, odor, heavy metals and more.
CBR2-10 filters and CBR2 series cartridges are manufactured using a patented process that combines powdered activated carbon (PAC) with a specially designed absorbent media for lead and mercury reduction. These cartridges also reduce VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) and MTBEs (Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ethers).
Use this filter for a 99.95% reduction in parasites like cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba and toxoplasmacysts.
- Carbon briquette 0.5 micron multimedia water filter cartridge
- Reduces lead through 2000 gallons
- Reduces chlorine, taste and odor through 20,000 gallons
- 99.95% reduction of cryptosporidium, giardia, entamoeba and toxoplasmacysts
- Powdered activated carbon for lead and mercury reduction
- Cartridge protected by Endurawrap™ (polyolefin bilaminate prefilter), designed to significantly increase the life of the cartridge by trapping sediment that typically clogs carbon cartridges
10” x 2.5” carbon briquette
This cartridge for the Everpure 4C system uses activated carbon to reduce the taste of chlorine, bad odors, and other health contaminants like asbestos, cryptosporidium and giardia. Replacing this filter is simple, quick and clean.
- Reduces chlorine taste, odor and other contaminants
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 0.5 microns
- NSF-certified under 42 and 53
Everpure’s PBS-400 gets rid of bad tastes and odors, lead, chemical impurities and more.
- Eliminates chlorine taste/odor, dirt/cloudiness, mold/algae, oxidized iron
- Lead below Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to mechanically reduce cysts like cryptosporidium and giardia
The Argonide 10” PAC2.5 NanoCeram-PAC-AGTM filter cartridge is infused with activated carbon to reduce water odor and taste concerns. With high efficiency, capacity and flow rate combined with reduced premature plugging, the 0.2 Micron Nano Cartridge is best used in particularly difficult situations.
- 10” PAC2.5 0.2 Micron Nano Cartridge pleated filter cartridges infused with Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC)
- Enhanced with Agion® silver-impregnated zeolite technology
- These filters reduce bacteria, mold and fungus, chlorine and other contaminants
- Manufactured from 100% FDA-compliant materials
- FDA-certified for direct food contact applications (21CFR177.1520)
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified for material safety only
- Chlorine Reduction: 2 ppm to less than 1 ppm for > 5,000 gallons (PAC2.5-10 AG) at 1 gpm flow rate
- Testing performed by the Water Quality Association has determined that this product reduces cysts by at least 99.98% at high flow rates
- Silt Density Index (SDI): <1.0 + 0.1
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 microns (latex spheres)
- >6.5 LRV Bacteria (E. coli) initial retention
- >5.0 LRV Virus (MS2) initial retention
- <0.01 NTU until Terminal ∆P: 35 psid (2.4 bar)
- Dirt Holding Capacity: 82 g/ft2