The Argonide 10” PAC2.5 NanoCeram-PAC-AGTM filter cartridge is infused with activated carbon to reduce water odor and taste concerns. With high efficiency, capacity and flow rate combined with reduced premature plugging, the 0.2 Micron Nano Cartridge is best used in particularly difficult situations.
- 10” PAC2.5 0.2 Micron Nano Cartridge pleated filter cartridges infused with Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC)
- Enhanced with Agion® silver-impregnated zeolite technology
- These filters reduce bacteria, mold and fungus, chlorine and other contaminants
- Manufactured from 100% FDA-compliant materials
- FDA-certified for direct food contact applications (21CFR177.1520)
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified for material safety only
- Chlorine Reduction: 2 ppm to less than 1 ppm for > 5,000 gallons (PAC2.5-10 AG) at 1 gpm flow rate
- Testing performed by the Water Quality Association has determined that this product reduces cysts by at least 99.98% at high flow rates
- Silt Density Index (SDI): <1.0 + 0.1
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 microns (latex spheres)
- >6.5 LRV Bacteria (E. coli) initial retention
- >5.0 LRV Virus (MS2) initial retention
- <0.01 NTU until Terminal ∆P: 35 psid (2.4 bar)
- Dirt Holding Capacity: 82 g/ft2
This cartridge for the Everpure 4C system uses activated carbon to reduce the taste of chlorine, bad odors, and other health contaminants like asbestos, cryptosporidium and giardia. Replacing this filter is simple, quick and clean.
- Reduces chlorine taste, odor and other contaminants
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 0.5 microns
- NSF-certified under 42 and 53
Everpure’s PBS-400 gets rid of bad tastes and odors, lead, chemical impurities and more.
- Eliminates chlorine taste/odor, dirt/cloudiness, mold/algae, oxidized iron
- Lead below Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to mechanically reduce cysts like cryptosporidium and giardia
The Purtrex depth filter comes with exceptional dirt-holding capacity and can be changed less frequently than other filters.
- Long life and high purity
- Produced through GE’s patented melt blown microfiber technology
- 100% pure polypropylene depth filter
- Purtrex’ true-graded density filter matrix (lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center) captures particles throughout the entire filter depth
- Fewer change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters
- No wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders
- Meets the requirements of the FDA for food and beverage contact
- Incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal